YOGA / FITNESS / MARTIAL ARTS
15+ different classes to experience 1 time each
We will be offering a Universal Class Card. The Universal Class Card allows the purchaser to take each of our class offerings - one time. With 15+ classes to choose from this is a remarkable opportunity for anyone to "test the waters" and experience the world of Yoga, Martial Arts, Fitness, Zumba.
Purchaser cannot take the same class twice.
Also, as an added bonus to your purchase you will be given a coupon card good for a 50 minute massage for the additional low price of $20. We have partnered with KEN of STL MASSAGE LLC who will be providing the massage services. You can call/ text Ken at 314.575.1212 (www.stlmassage.net). Payment is done after the massage service.
We focus on all levels of activity from the young to the
Baby Boomer Generation who is looking to maintain or start
a healthy lifestyle. Come join us and see for yourself the
special place we created just for you.
With over 1900 square foot of space to nourish oneself with
quality education, instruction, and teachings. Our diversed
staff offers skills and knowledge that will enliven the senses
and instill well being to all of our students.
1. Purchase the Universal Class Card voucher
2. Print the voucher and bring with you to our location at:
1365 Triad Center Drive, St. Peters, Missouri 63376
3. Arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of class (SEE CLASSES TAB, for class times)
4. Turn in you printed voucher and you will be given a Universal Class Card and a waiver to fill out. Should not take more than 5 minutes to do.
5. You will also receive the Massage Coupon Card to keep and turn in at the time of your massage appointment. You must contact Ken at 314.575.1212 to set up the appointment.
6. The Universal Class Card will be kept in a special box. Each instructor will have this box out prior to teaching class. When you arrive, simply locate your card in the box, pull it out and check mark the class that is written on the back of the Universal Class Card. Your instructor will also initial the back of the card indicating that you have taken this class. On the back of the Universal Class Card will be a list of class offerings that you are eligible to take one time.
7. Realizing that not every class will hold ones interest, we are allowing spouses and partners to share the Universal Class Card. Meaning, if your a male and the pre-natal Yoga or Zumba Gold does not hold any interest for you then you can allow your partner or spouse to take those classes in your place. At the same token if your a female and martial arts is not your interest then perhaps your spouse or partner will enjoy that class in your place.
8. If you truly enjoy a particular class and wish to continue in that class then your welcome to purchase the class card from your instructor or you can continue to show up and pay per session. The choice is yours to make.
9. If you have any questions contact Ken at 314.575.1212 (call or text) or shoot him an email at masseur2001@Hotmail.com
Thank you for your support.
Please click on the instructors tab for up to date class schedules and changes. This will reflect when an instructor is sick or on vacation as well. Also some classes are by appointment only due to class size. please check instructors tab for instructions.
Closed on july 4th 2014
Copyright © STL YOGA. All rights reserved.